We have an opening for a strong leader with integrity and initiative to assist in our new childcare center. Candidates should have administrative skills and experience in early childhood development.
- Associates degree in early childhood development (preferred) or any other field
- Experience working with children in an early childhood setting (daycare, preschool, etc.)
- Proven administrative and organization/office management skills
- Committed Christian and can provide a recommendation letter from a pastor.
- Creating and implementing lesson plans for 2 ½ through 5-year-olds
- Overseeing daily operations of the childcare center
- Developing great relationships and rapport with parents